Who doesn’t relish the sensation of a wonderful, relaxing bath or shower, as the jets of water soothe aching muscles and melt stress away? Now this wonderful experience can be enjoyed even by those who are limited in mobility and need extra protection against the accidents that can occur during independent bathing. Many people with physical mobility issues have solid reasoning for considering the purchase of a walk-in tub, such as:
- Seeking safer bathtub access and safer bathing experience
- Looking for a relaxing, stress free, pleasurable bathing experience
- Want pain relief from back ache and other pain
- Desire to stay living at home and not move to a special facility
- Looking to enjoy bathing in the privacy, comfort and convenience of home
There are walk-in tub styles to meet every need. Choices include:
- Hydrotherapy jets, which provide deep tissue massage for pain relief
- Air jets, which offer a gentler water flow
- Combination of both hydrotherapy and air jets, and
- Built-in water heater to allow for continuous heat at the desired temperature
So then, what are typical Atlanta walk-in tub prices like? Interestingly, there is quite a range of pricing options in the purchase of a walk-in tub. Depending on whom you choose to do your installation, Atlanta walk in tub prices that include delivery, installation and finishing may vary from $7,500 to $10,500. An installation in the $10,500 range includes the price of the walk in tub, installation costs and special features or options such as a specialty sized tub and/or hydrotherapy jets packages and more.
There is no need to stress about walk-in tub prices. Get an in-home assessment for your Atlanta residence to find out how you can enjoy this high-quality luxury at the absolute best price! Then sit back and relax!
For more information about bathroom remodeling including walk-in tubs, spa bathtubs and roll-in showers in metro Atlanta or north Georgia, please contact us by telephone at 770-880-3405.